Catalyst Pharma Consulting is a Mumbai (India) based international team of Consultants providing a wide range of consulting services to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) Industry. This team of professionals is well positioned to help you identify and enhance business opportunities in the rapidly growing Indian market.
A competent team of associates in India, the United States and Europe supports Devinder Pal.
Recipient of several awards, and covered in 'Who's Who in the World', Devinder Pal has played a key role in enhancing the status of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry and the standing of the profession of Pharmacy, in recognition of which he was awarded Eminent Pharmacist Award 2003 – the highest award of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association, and the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2006.
More recently, he was one of the rare alumni to be honored with “Distinguished Alumnus Award” at the Platinum Jubilee celebrations of the institute where Pharmacy education took roots first time in India 75 years ago. Further, Khorana Memorial Award was conferred on him at the 63rd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress held at Bengaluru in 2011.
The Founder President & CEO, Mr. Devinder Pal, a doyen of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, has over five decades of unique experience in the pharmaceutical Industry from middle management to the position of Chief Executive Officer, in a unique combination of some of the biggest names in the American / European / Indian pharmaceutical Corporations. He continues to serve on the executive boards of several national and international Organizations. He has participated / Chaired many national and international professional meetings.
| || || |
| || |
potential collaborators for joint venture projects in the Indian sub
potential acquisition targets for corporations that wish to build a strategic
presence in the Indian Market place.
Diligence of target companies.
- Alliance Management Consulting Services
Acquisition and Transfer.
Resource Planning (ERP).
Process Re-engineering (BPR).
and evaluation of Contract Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMs)
analysis and how to bridge the gap to get International Accreditation
- US FDA / MHRA / TGA etc.
of Pharmaceutical equipment and raw materials.
state-of the art manufacturing facilities
and upgrading existing manufacturing plants
in identifying & refining Strategic Business Direction.
Reduction / Productivity & Efficiency Improvement
| || || |
| || || |
- Helping you identify the most profitable strategy for your unique strengths
- Formulate Plan of Action
- Provide support to your own in-house resources, on as and when basis
- Help achieve the desired objectives
- Provide support in managing :-
- Technical Operations
- Regulatory compliance
- Business Management
- Strategic Alliance management consulting services include:
- Developing and executing a shared culture and operating style between your organization and your Joint Venture partner
- Identify, develop and establish shared metrics to track progress
- Senior associates with considerable experience across both MNC's and global Indian pharma, will work as an extension of your organization to drive success for you and your partner
Home | About Us | Services | Resources| ContactUs